Established in 1993 RedSalsa Technologies, Inc. is an expertise driven consulting firm with a focus on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Application Development services.
Our commitment to our clients is to comprehend business objectives and deliver results that exceed expectations.
Whether you need and individual consultant or a project team, RedSalsa delivers excellence.
Our client companies enjoy decreased costs, increased profitability and unparalleled customer support as a result of our onsite, offsite and offshore capabilities.
Technical Writer : Alpharetta, GA
1/6/2017 12:10:20 PM
• Education: Four-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science or English.
• Experience: Seven years minimum experience producing technical documentation, preferably in the systems/hardware and data center infrastructure IT areas.
• Working knowledge of infrastructure server farms, network communications protocols, firewall security, system/application monitoring, WAN/LAN configurations.
• Excellent written and verbal skills. Must be able to build a rapport with infrastructure engineers, working closely with them to produce comprehensive documentation that describes sophisticated distributed platforms for internal support staff consumers.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills. Must be able to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines while being flexible to accommodate shifting schedules.
• Self-starter. Must be able to take projects and run with them with very little supervision. Must be analytical with a thirst for new technological knowledge. Proven track record of performing research and independent self-study as part of production of documentation deliverables.
• Strong Visio diagramming skills/experience.
• Experience with running/hosting WebEx sessions. Position requires hosting both large WebEx presentation-type sessions and smaller collaborative WebEx sessions.
• Knowledge/experience of documentation standards and processes with ability and willingness to collaborate with peers in the documentation team to develop and refine them.
• Hands on experience working with Remedy Knowledge Management module plus.