ePATHUSA Inc., we are specialized in Professional Consulting, Software
Development and Outsourcing. We are based at Des Moines, IA and have a
branch office in O'Fallon, St. Louis.
ePATHUSA is an Information Technology Services Provider that specializes in
providing quality consultants/services to our Clients and Vendors for
implementing their Information Technology solutions. We have been in
business for past 5 years and our staffs are well trained to meet many
expectations .Look forward to work with you on all your requirements. Just
to reiterate ,
we have a very strong candidate base and we can provide you experienced
candidates with different skill sets in a short period and at competitive
EE Application Engineer : Sunnyvale, CA
1/4/2017 12:40:36 PM
EE Application Engineer
• Ability to work closely with internal/external customers, core engineers, technical specialists, global teams and component suppliers.
• Ability to support, lead, or manage cross functional teams of EE's, ME's, SW, ECAD, Mfg.
• Demonstrated ability to make proper trade off decisions and to negotiate with suppliers and customers.
• Has demonstrated effective communication skills and strong technical aptitude in automotive electronics product development.
The Applications Engineer will provide support for the active program team through a robust Visteon development team and customer interface relationship.
• Primary point of contact for all technical program related matters. a. Often on-site at customer.
• Establish and maintain a good and effective customer relationship.
o Link between customer and Visteon PD and Visteon manufacturing teams.
o Coordination of customer feedback with manufacturing and development teams.
• Capture and communicate the customer's design requirements and specifications to the PD team.
• Attend / coordinate all customer meetings as required (Design Reviews, TDR's, Software Reviews, etc)
• Coordination of part delivery.
o Development and prototype parts for breadboards.
o Ensure latest HW and SW are provided, replace or reflash as required.
o Ensure exceptions are communicated.
• Coordination of system modules and set-up for Visteon software development and validation teams.
• Lead review and maintain open issues lists with customer.
• Support the customer with vehicle level testing (in vehicle and breadboard).
o Develop vehicle test plans with Visteon SW team.
o Perform vehicle level testing.
• Engineering Interface
o Participate in Visteon PD team meetings (whiteboard, peer reviews, TDR's, etc.)
o Support change control process for Customer requested changes (DCR's) as required.
o Ensure closure of all Customer issues via their system in the time required.
o Support TQCM (total quality and cost management initiative).
o Initiate Visteon Problem Resolution Status reports for program / warranty issues.