Canoesys HIRING OPT/CPT FOR Multiple TECHNOLOGIES
Canoesys is a Chicago based company . As part of our expansion, we are looking for Software Professionals who are in OPT/CPT status and looking for good staffing company. Canoesys is now recruiting IT professionals for its free training and placement services.
Eligibility: OPT / CPT / Green Card / EAD / US Citizen
We will train consultants every week for each batch under experienced professionals with 5 people max for each batch.
1. SQL BI
2. Weblogic/Websphere Admin
7. Dataware Housing/ETL/Datastage/Cognos/Business Objects etc.,
8. Oracle SOA
Sap Trade finance experience : Beaverton, OR
10/16/2016 11:48:44 PM
Sap Trade finance experience
· Partnering with business teams to anticipate needs; assesses requirements and identify new solutions
· Commitment to collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
· Passion for being the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams
· Strong information seeking skills and a drive to deliver results
· Extensive experience and knowledge implementing finance systems using project lifecycle processes, including design, testing, implementation and support
· Ability to perform functional and performance tests on the system in order to verify the changes implemented by developers
· Demonstrate the capability to communicate and document system changes to key stakeholders while translating system functionality into business relevant language
· Experience, interest and adaptability to working in a Lean delivery environment
· You'll work on defining requirements to be used for developing and implementing enhancement and production support fixes. This work will be for our Trade Finance Portfolio. You will also work on small to medium size projects in related areas. You will collaborate with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Business partners to deliver technical solutions. You'll be a key contributor in all aspects of development and support, and involvement in all phases of the software development lifecycle. You'll work in a team environment, but will also need facilitation skills and the ability to lead project team meetings as needed. It is important in this role, and all of Nike, to be able to create new ideas, generate consensus, and work cooperatively.
Mandatory Skills : Trade finance experience with FICO