ActioNet is committed to quality exemplified by our continual efforts to enhance how we do business. Our quality policy stated on our home page is just one example of how our philosophy penetrates every aspect of how we do business.
"At ActioNet we strive to continually improve our business processes in order to exceed customer requirements and expectations."
Metastorm BPM Developer : Rosslyn, VA
4/13/2017 12:57:45 AM
Metastorm BPM Developer
This is a client facing position within the Department of State and work will be done onsite in Rosslyn VA.
Requirements for this role include the following:
• You must be a US Citizen and this role will require a SECRET Clearance (preference given to candidates that have an active clearance).
• 3-5 years in Applications Developer role, experience in systems analysis, design, and the associated development methodologies.
• Experience with medium-scale system design and integration tasks, comprising design and implementation of major systems.
• Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
• Ability to interact well in a team environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills - both independently and collaboratively.
Ideal but not required: • Strong experience as BPM Developer
• Experience in Lombardi BPM Suite
• At least 3 years of Experience developing/supporting Metastorm BPM Applications (v9)
• Experience with Visual Studio '08 +
• Experience in providing administration activities for Metastorm
• Experience of Process Modeling using Metastorm platform