An information technology services and solutions firm offering client-specific IT solutions (information systems, staffing and staffing support (augmentation), project development (software, database, & support existing), and systems integration/networking) to all industries.
JDE business Analyst : Los Angeles, CA
9/22/2016 6:43:16 AM
JDE business Analyst
5-10yrs exp JDE 8.12 preferable some with 9.1 * Inventory * MFG * Master Data * MRP * Procurement * WMS * MFGOracle EnterpriseOne Warehouse/dcLINK Business Analyst responsible for the proposal, analysis and detail design activities for Oracle EnterpriseOne ERP WMS Module and DSI dcLINK RF software. Identify, evaluate, develop and /or redesign systems and procedures that meet user requirements. Assist business customers with business process redesign on warehouse/dcLINK projects.Essential Duties and Responsibilities: This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of this role that account for 5% or more of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties assigned.Demonstrate technical knowledge, demonstrate business knowledge, possess knowledge of the policies, standards and procedures, have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Possess knowledge of SDLC
1) Gather, understand and document business objectives, specifications and requirements on Oracle EnterpriseOne ERP and DSI dcLINK RF software and other large warehouse management and distribution projects.
2) Define, design and document business flows and processes for projects.
3) Provide support for WMS/dcLINK applications supported within the organization.
4) Identify, analyze, propose, generate and document innovative solutions to a wide range of problems. Use technical tools (queries, process maps, etc) for problem resolution.
5) Understand and follow appropriate SDLC, quality validation processes and application processes.
6) Provide knowledge of Oracle EnterpriseOne ERP and DSI dcLINK RF software.
7) Train users as appropriate on Oracle EnterpriseOne ERP and DSI dcLINK RF software.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.Good sense of business knowledge. Understanding of Oracle EnterpriseOne ERP and DSI dcLINK RF software. Understanding of system design, analysis, and development required. Knowledge of business process flow and/or entity relationship modeling. Skilled in system testing and validation. Solid project organizational skills. Strong communication including written, verbal, and listening skills. Must be detail and quality oriented. Education and/or Experience: Include the education and experience that is necessary to perform the job satisfactorily.Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred or relevant work experience. 1+ years of systems experience. Experience working with warehouse operations and distribution centers is preferred. Experience with handheld or RF devices and other automation tools within a manufacturing and warehouse environment is preferred.