QSolv Inc. is an IT Services Company helping organizations build and implement their IT plans. QSolv™ combines its business and technology expertise to deploy robust solutions that meet critical return on investment goals of its customers.
Our goal is to develop a challenging career with opportunities for growth, competitive rewards and a balance between work and home life for all our employees. We take great care in hiring individuals and subsequently take greater care to make working here a great experience.
Sr. DevOps Engineer : San Jose, CA
11/10/2016 7:54:25 AM
Sr. DevOps/Support Engineer
* Expectations from the candidate would include any of the following:
* Hands on Experience using any of the public clouds like Amazon, Google, Azure or Rackspace
* Experience on migrating applications using any of the public clouds notably Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure or Google.
* Experience managing environments involving Amazon Web Services
* Operations experience on Big Data platforms like Mongo, Hadoop, Cassandra
* Experience building private clouds using OpenStack solutions
* Manage large volume web based operating environments.
* Well versed using tools like Puppet, Chef, Docker, Ansibles, Jenkins, Hudson, Continuum, Cruise Control
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
* B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
* At-least 4 years of industry experience
* Very familiar with scripting tools and must have scripting experience - especially Perl and Python
* Experience with Linux based environments
* Strong knowledge and awareness of issues of scale
* Overall awareness of compute/storage/virtualization/networking concepts