OSG Global began business, in February of 1975, as a Management Recruiters International (MRI) franchise. OSG Global has continually headquartered in Des Plaines, IL no more than 10 minutes from a hub to the world, O'Hare Airport. At that time we were known as MR-O'Hare.
In 1975 we became part of a national network numbering less than 200 locations. Today we are part of an International network of more than 1,100 offices in 33 countries invoicing as much as $700 million plus in fees and placing in excess of 45,000 people annually.
Senior Service Engineer : Redmond, WA
1/11/2017 12:27:20 PM
Senior Service Engineer
• BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis.
• Experience with Azure or cloud services.
• Technical Depth - Candidates demonstrate that they have a deep understanding of the technical concepts have previously applied of at least two core technologies (SQL, IIS, SAN, Windows 2008/2012, IP Networks, etc.) plus the ability to quickly incorporate information about new technologies. Manage online services in Windows and SQL Azure cloud computing.
• Strong fundamentals on TCP/IP concepts, load balancing, GTM, ACL, routing, Data/Database Engineering, design and manageability. IP networking, network analysis and performance and application issues using standard tools.
• Experience creating, developing, delivering, deploying, maintaining large scale cloud services.
• MS in Computer Science or related technical field.
• 6 years of relevant work experience, including experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment. 2+ years of managing services in cloud.
• 3 years of relevant work experience in any of the following: C#, VB.NET, Powershell, or other web related technologies.
• Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
• Ability to handle periodic on-call duty as well as out-of-band requests.
• Collaboration - Involvement with development projects from the envisioning phase through release and support. Your contributions will help ensure that solutions perform, scale, and are highly available. With an eye on improving operational practices and procedures.
• 6+ years of professional work experience in managing large scale systems with MS server products required including and not limited to; Windows 2008/2012, SQL 2008/2012 and IIS.
• Working knowledge of performance monitoring, remote administration, client/server architecture, Web application management, internet technologies and network architecture
• MCSE/ MCSD, CCNA certification a plus.