For 17 years, CCN, Inc., has been delivering IT service delivery solutions and IT recruiting services to the public and private sectors, and government agencies. Founded in 1989 as a provider of support center solutions, CCN has evolved into a full-service provider of IT Service Management solutions and robust talent management services for some of the world’s leading companies. Headquartered in New York, CCN has built a reputation of excellence in the delivery of IT services to help drive business performance. We have practical experience in the Financial Services, Healthcare, Automotive, High Technology, Communications and Government sectors. Our IT focus ranges from support services in help desk sourcing, process and workflow improvement, compliancy adherence, IT training, and consulting, to IT recruiting services.
Our People, Process, Technology approach supports our clients in the provisioning of implementation, optimization, and industry best practices. Further, we seek to continuously innovate the way our clients do business more efficiently and risk-free.
Our premiere IT Service Management offering, ITIL®, underscores our approach to providing business value through the IT organization and we deliver measurable results with repeatable processes. We are the proud recipient of the, Crain’s New York Small Business Award, and we have been recognized as one the fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
Network Engineer : Columbus, OH
1/17/2017 7:43:55 AM
Networking Engineer-level (Routers, Firewall, Layer 3 Switches, VLANs, VPN, etc.) with 3-5 years of experience, certifications a plus
• Windows Server Engineer-level (deep AD knowledge) with 3-5 years of experience, certifications a plus
• Microsoft Exchange and SQL Administrator/Engineer-level experience
• At least familiar with VMware ESXi and vSphere version 5.x or higher, VDI infrastructure and/or certifications a plus
• Experience with managing small to large Projects by themselves or in a team
• Experience with imaging PCs and Laptops a plus