For 17 years, CCN, Inc., has been delivering IT service delivery solutions and IT recruiting services to the public and private sectors, and government agencies. Founded in 1989 as a provider of support center solutions, CCN has evolved into a full-service provider of IT Service Management solutions and robust talent management services for some of the world’s leading companies. Headquartered in New York, CCN has built a reputation of excellence in the delivery of IT services to help drive business performance. We have practical experience in the Financial Services, Healthcare, Automotive, High Technology, Communications and Government sectors. Our IT focus ranges from support services in help desk sourcing, process and workflow improvement, compliancy adherence, IT training, and consulting, to IT recruiting services.
Our People, Process, Technology approach supports our clients in the provisioning of implementation, optimization, and industry best practices. Further, we seek to continuously innovate the way our clients do business more efficiently and risk-free.
Our premiere IT Service Management offering, ITIL®, underscores our approach to providing business value through the IT organization and we deliver measurable results with repeatable processes. We are the proud recipient of the, Crain’s New York Small Business Award, and we have been recognized as one the fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
Front End Developer : Columbus, Oh
1/17/2017 7:43:55 AM
Front End Developer
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Work on Full stack (ASP.NET, MVC) projects/tasks when needed
Skills and Qualifications
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient in bootstrap and responsive design techniques