For 17 years, CCN, Inc., has been delivering IT service delivery solutions and IT recruiting services to the public and private sectors, and government agencies. Founded in 1989 as a provider of support center solutions, CCN has evolved into a full-service provider of IT Service Management solutions and robust talent management services for some of the world’s leading companies. Headquartered in New York, CCN has built a reputation of excellence in the delivery of IT services to help drive business performance. We have practical experience in the Financial Services, Healthcare, Automotive, High Technology, Communications and Government sectors. Our IT focus ranges from support services in help desk sourcing, process and workflow improvement, compliancy adherence, IT training, and consulting, to IT recruiting services.
Our People, Process, Technology approach supports our clients in the provisioning of implementation, optimization, and industry best practices. Further, we seek to continuously innovate the way our clients do business more efficiently and risk-free.
Our premiere IT Service Management offering, ITIL®, underscores our approach to providing business value through the IT organization and we deliver measurable results with repeatable processes. We are the proud recipient of the, Crain’s New York Small Business Award, and we have been recognized as one the fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
Sr. Technical Operations Engineer : Columbus, OH
1/17/2017 7:43:55 AM
Sr. Technical Operations Engineer
Work requires broad knowledge in a Technical Operations role (supporting a SaaS product suite preferred). Work requires a strong balance between technical skills and customer satisfaction skills. Someone who is equally comfortable doing deep drive troubleshooting as speaking with a novice on the product, as well as capable of translating the most complex technical issues into easy to understand terms. Detail oriented, yet not bound by processes.
• Proven record in logical problem solving, communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment
• Prior experience with at least one of the following areas: application development testing, application debugging, SaaS and
• Basic Network (WAN, LAN, DNS, AD) concepts
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Proficient with relational database concepts; including basic SQL
• Proficient with SQL Server query tools
• Proficient with MySQL
• Familiarity with IIS 6 OR IIS 7
• Familiar with Web Services
• Familiarity with technology and its applicability in customer care environments
• Familiar with SQL Server database administration
• Familiar with XML, HTML
• Familiar with Amazon Web Services