Marshwinds International is a leading provider of business services to Fortune 1000 companies throughout the world and has the experience and expertise to assume the responsibility for assisting you in solving your business needs.
Web Architect : Boston, MA
9/26/2016 11:27:53 PM
EQUIRES F2F INTERVIEW AFTER PHONE SCREEN
* Work with business and program management team to gather, refine and document specifications
* Architect, and lead the develop of robust and well-performing web applications in support of business objectives
* Establish proper application performance and efficiency guidelines, the development team in achieving them.
* Responsible for leading a team of development resources\
* Collaborate closely with business groups, IT development teams, and system administration team to ensure successful implementation of each solution.
* Consider and research emerging technologies to improve current applications, architectures and processes
* Become knowledgeable on existing web applications, debug issues and improve performance where necessary able to work with minimal guidance.
* 5+ years of proven success as a senior level web developer required
* Aligning web solutions to meet business objectives through deep engagement with PMs/BAs and business stakeholders, a strong understanding of business
objectives, and effective use of relevant technologies
* Architecting high-volume / high-availability web applications utilizing the latest CDN, SQL, and .NET technologies such as C#/MVC and Entity Framework /
HTML5,Architecting and implementing SOA and SAML 2.0 federation using WCF
* Building reliable and scalable .NET web applications through proper use of OOP concepts and Design Patterns, ORM concept and technologies
* Lead software development teams working under various SDLC methodologies in successful implementation of web applications designed and architected