TCA Consulting Group Inc. is a full-service, Information Technology staffing firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions for organizations and career management for individuals in the specialty skill areas of information technology, including staff augmentation, end-to-end services, solution-oriented client projects and permanent placement.
Technical Support Analyst : New Haven, CT
2/6/2017 11:25:23 PM
Technical Support Analyst
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field and a minimum of 15 years' experience in the support of vendor and custom applications.
1. Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely with IT and client personnel, and to provide excellent customer service.
3. Excellent organizational skills, including keeping track of multiple issues, problems, and priorities.
4. Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
6. Windows script development experience
7. Experience implementing, managing, and supporting vendor solutions.
8. Experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server), and the ability to compose SQL scripts and queries.
9. Experience with Windows server architecture (Windows 2003, 2008), application server concepts, and the understanding of Windows permissions and Active Directory
10. Experience with ETL tools and technologies (Informatica, Talend, WebMethods, etc.)
Preferred, but not required:
1. Experience with general Web architecture, such as browsers and middle tier
2. Familiar with consuming Web services and WSDL's
3. Familiar with version control systems, such as SVN
4. Familiar with release management, deployment management, service management, and QA processes
5. Familiar with a variety of technologies and tools, such as HP Deployment manager, Hibernate, Visual Studio, Informatica, and OBIEE.
6. Previous experience working in Research Administration application support with vendors such as InfoEd and Click Commerce.
7. Experience with Oracle Forms, PLSQL, and Java