TCA Consulting Group Inc. is a full-service, Information Technology staffing firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions for organizations and career management for individuals in the specialty skill areas of information technology, including staff augmentation, end-to-end services, solution-oriented client projects and permanent placement.
Sr. Project Manager : New Haven, CT
9/28/2016 12:11:31 AM
Sr. Project Manager
1. Oversees the execution and implementation of detailed project plans in concert with stakeholders.
2. Manages several routine projects simultaneously and ensures that the design, testing, training, documentation and prioritization objectives are met.
3. Assists in refining and re-sequencing during the implementation and execution phases of assigned projects, as needed.
4. Works closely with business analysts, technical professionals, end users and project stake holders during the requirements, solutions design and implementation phases to develop detailed project plans for implementation.
5. Works on risk assessment, communication planning, development of performance metrics, and project entry criteria.
6. Creates detailed project plans including timelines, budgets, and resource allocation to ensure successful project completion.
7. Manages client expectations and provides issue/risk identification and escalation pathways.
8. May supervise the implementation team of cross-functional project and technical resources.
9. Designs, develops, and executes communication systems to ensure effective exchange of information between project stakeholders, senior management, and staff.
10. Resolves complex project issues that involve representatives from multiple organizations.
11. Complies with standard policies and procedures.
12. May supervise and train junior project managers.
13. May perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in a related field and five years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.