iBASEt is a leading provider of integrated, paperless solutions for complex Manufacturing and Maintenance Process Management (MPM). iBASEt provides turnkey solutions by combining Solumina® with the implementation, training and support services needed to make every implementation and deployment successful. Solumina® is targeted at customers in the Aerospace & Defense, Industrial Equipment, Medical Equipment/Device and Electronics vertical markets. Solumina® customers consist of industry leaders like United Technologies Corporation (Pratt & Whitney and Sikorsky), Northrop Grumman, BWX Technologies, Lockheed Martin and Parker Hannifin.
MISO PLANNER : Tampa, FL
10/6/2016 12:14:12 AM
EDUCATION AND/OR SPECIAL TRAINING:
1) Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
2) Completed the Military Information Support Operations/Psychological Operations Course (37A/37F).
3) In lieu of U.S. Army 37A/37F would accept any sister service MISO/PSYOP qualification course.
EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
1) 5 - 7 years of in depth knowledge in the art and science of MISO/PSYOP from formal military training and experience. Experience at the tactical, operational, and/or strategic is preferred.
2) 2 - 3 years (minimum) experience working at the Combatant Command level (J2 or J3) or at service/functional component.
3) Availability to work overtime, irregular hours and travel, as required.
4) Active TS/SCI clearance.