Convergenz Technology Services is the largest division in the company. With specialty focuses in most every technical discipline, we deliver our clients high-quality solutions with a focus on velocity. Our Technology Services division helps IT managers meet their business and budgetary goals.
Cyberark Consultant : Reston, VA
10/16/2016 11:48:13 PM
3+ years of Domain of Identity and Access Management Services with technical expertise in the deployment, implementation and operations of Privilege Identity tool CyberArk
- Experience with CyberArk, including working with components such as vaults, CPMs, accounts, policies, safes, usages, PACLI and providers.
- Experience with implementing/integrating CyberArk with AIM or CCP
- Implementation of CyberArk related use cases for the adoption of new technology, standards and processes.
- Involved in Security architecture design for newly deployed application in IT infrastructure.
- Installation and Configuration of components of CyberArk, like Vault, PVWA, PSM, AIM or CCP
- Knowledge of security and systems standards, Access Management, Authorization/ Permissions Management, Network Protocols, System management applications, and System and Network Security.
- Experience working with account management on various platforms such a Windows, Unix, Active Directory, LDAP, databases and storage systems.
- Experience troubleshooting applications and scripts by accessing and analyzing logs on Unix and Windows servers.
- Remediate failures of password rotations, password malfunctions, account creations, account changes, scheduling, etc
- Work with peers throughout client to collect input on needed security capabilities
- Proficiency with one or more programming language (C++, C#, Java, ASP .Net)
- Ability to co-ordinate with multiple technical teams, Business users and Customer
- Communicating clearly, precisely in order to solve problem and innovate
- Understanding product security's 'big picture' and diving into small details
8260 Greensboro Drive