Object Technology Solutions Inc. (OTSI) is a leading Global Information Technology (IT) Services and Solutions company offering a wide array of Solutions for a range of key Verticals. Building on a core competency of efficient technology infrastructure outsourcing, the company is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, and has a strong presence in US, Europe and Asia-Pacific with a Global Delivery Center based in India.
OTSI delivers high quality, reliable and cost-effective Solutions to customers globally. We provide world-class technology services by constantly exploring and implementing innovative solutions that drive long-term value to our customers.
Datapower Architect : Pleasanton, CA
1/13/2017 11:55:54 AM
* Good communication skills
* Good task management ability, should be keen on keeping up to date on Analytical solution
* Candidate should be staying informed as to industry practices, knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business needs.
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.401k and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
* 2 weeks of vacation and major holidays off.Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement.
* A professional, challenging environment as part of a world class talented team.
* Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 ANSI SQL NA Required
2 JDBC NA Required
3 Core Java NA Required
4 Oracle Weblogic NA Required
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.