KAIZEN Technologies, Inc. is leading provider of cutting edge Information Technology (IT) and IT-Enabled services worldwide. Our innovative and result oriented solutions help our clients increase customer and employee satisfaction while creating value for their shareholders. For about 10 years now the KAIZEN team has been working to deliver high quality services to a long list of satisfied customers that includes many of the Global 2000. Our international network of offices, affiliated operations, full suite of proprietary service methodologies and hands-on expertise allows us to provide to our clients a natural value proposition.
Java AWS Developer : Beaverton, OR
9/24/2016 6:53:53 AM
Java AWS Developer
We have one position open for the Skillset of AWS + Angular JS + Java/J2EE.
· Ability to do business requirements gathering, documentation, gap analysis, designs, application integration, development, and testing on a web based solution.
· Ability to design, develop, configure, and implements complex solutions and code in Java.
· AWS - SNS, SNQ, EC2, Lambda.
· AWS - Implementation and configuration of the above components for Web application development
· Ability to develop dashboards and web applications using web technologies.
· Experience with applications hosted in Amazon Web Services AWS (preferred).
· Experience with Elastic Beanstalk in deploying and scaling web applications (preferred).
· Ability to lead small teams or projects along with coordination of offshore team or other functional areas.
· Ability to conduct performance monitoring, tuning, and analyze performance against benchmarks.
· Ability to prepare and review test plans, and conduct unit and integration testing.
· Experience in full life-cycle solution delivery projects (more than 15 people, longer than 6 months).
· Experience in applying pattern based architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments
· Strong experience in the deployment of code across environments using tools such as SAP's ChaRM.
500 Summer St
Ste # 307