At NuWare, we focus on providing customized, comprehensive IT solutions and services to the financial services sector. We offer our global clientele the benefits of offshore outsourcing with all the advantages of onsite domain expertise and project management. Our USA and Indian centers have the resources, competencies and methodologies to seamlessly deliver round-the-clock enterprise solutions and mission critical support. NuWare’s offshore and onsite teams comprise of highly experienced professionals who have worked with the world's top tier investment banks and IT product companies. Their ability to strategize across functional areas and define business processes, gives NuWare a competitive edge.
Systems Engineer : Washington, DC
11/8/2016 7:21:56 AM
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
• Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/IT related discipline
• Minimum 8 years of working experience as a Windows Servers administrator or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Microsoft Certification preferred.
• ITIL Certification preferred
• Strong PowerShell scripting skills with a specialization in one or more modules (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, PowerCLI (vSphere), …)
• Eight or more year's business work experience with Windows Server Operating Systems, specifically Windows 2003/2008 and a strong background in Active Directory.
• Server Hardware configuration, installation, and maintenance experience.
• Software packaging, installation, maintenance experience.
• Familiarity with ITIL processes
• Development of test cases/procedures and training documentation.
• Strong TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, and SMTP knowledge
• Command line and remote administration.
• Strong problem solving and root cause analysis.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment or as an individual contributor.
• 5 or more years' experience in messaging and server configuration, DNS, TCP/IP and routing or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be well versed in dealing with staff that is both technical and non-technical
• Candidate should be familiar with Remote Desktop Software, VPN, and well versed in RFC 821/822.
• Ability to organize and work on multiple projects concurrently, often under strict time constraints.
• Must be able to effectively multi-task. Highly detailed oriented.