The company, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, has additional production facilities in Mexico and Israel thus providing off-shoring capabilities. DataLink’s credentials include ISO 9001:2000 certification for the Documentation Services Group.
DataLink has a unique ability to keep overhead costs to a minimum allowing the company to acquire and retain highly skilled, top-performing individuals. Turnover at DataLink is virtually non-existent and our staff remains focused on the company's mission to be the foremost provider of technical support services adding value through seamless execution, while providing unsurpassed quality and client service. DataLink's goal is to create and maintain a long-term strategic partnership with our clients. DataLink prides itself on its ability to do just that.
SQL Report Writer : Phoenix, AZ
3/23/2017 6:42:52 AM
SQL Report Writer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand the architecture and relationships of these systems.
- Work with Phoenix Fire's business units to develop SQL data analysis and reports.
- Increase connectivity between these systems, build automated workflows and data checks to constantly improve
the smooth running, data integrity and accurate reporting.
- Develop better integration with 3rd party data.
- Develop blended Business Intelligence reports using data from our major business systems.
- Develop data-cubes and trend company KPI's.
- Translate business requirements to BI solutions that are detailed, practical and timely.
- Deliver reports via SharePoint.
- Create and deliver data products including KPI based dashboards with Tableau.
- Ability to communicate and work with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication, teamwork, and issue resolution.
- Ability to assist others in defining their needs in a collaborative manner.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret complex data.
- Knowledge in SharePoint 2013
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2013 and Excel Data Services.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Reporting Services.
- Experience querying data from Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle RDBMS environments.
- Experience with Tableau