TEKsystems is one of the nation's largest single source providers of information technology and communications staffing and services, providing more than 20,000 professionals to client locations every day. Our promise to you is world-class technology execution delivered with customer service that's second to none.
Network Technician : Mississauga, ON
10/4/2016 11:39:13 PM
he successful Candidate will possess the following skills:
- 2-4 years of proven experience providing support for Windows 7 and basic network troubleshooting.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and analyze problems effectively.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task and react quickly and professionally in high stress situations.
- Strong Communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Willingness to work flexible shifts.
- Experience of retail distribution and call center operations a plus.
- Experience with VmWare ESX server and desktop vitalization experience a plus.
- A+ or Network+ certified.
- 3-5 years of proven experience providing On-Site Technical Support for MS Windows 7 workstations, MS Windows Server 2008/12, Active Directory and IP based network troubleshooting.
- Linux experience an asset.
- Technical experience with peripherals such as Label and HP/Xerox printers.
-Networking and experience with Cisco is a plus
Candidate will work a 40 hour work week over 4 days.