TEKsystems is one of the nation's largest single source providers of information technology and communications staffing and services, providing more than 20,000 professionals to client locations every day. Our promise to you is world-class technology execution delivered with customer service that's second to none.
Linux Administrator : Vancouver, BC
1/5/2017 8:47:33 PM
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
* Participate on, and provide input to, project teams in proper deployment, configuration, and usage of Tomcat and other Java based application stacks.
* Assist in day to day maintenance, deployment and configuration of the Starmount Point of Sale system.
* Gather requirements, and implement large complex systems, including high availability, clustering and load balancing.
* Participate in the operational deployment and patching of the systems.
* Monitor systems establish and predict capacity and load.
* Provide on-call support as required.
* Ensure the on-going security of the systems and the data, as it pertains to best practice, PCI-DSS audit standards and SSAE-16 audit standards.
* Participate in technology infrastructure strategy. Work with peers to refine process and strategy.
* Address systems performance, capacity, and reliability issues associated with IT projects and initiatives where required.
* Provide thorough documentation of systems and solutions.