Connecting People is an information technology (IT) solutions organization dedicated to providing clients with the service, skills, people and experience necessary to manage highly complex information technology needs in a dynamically changing world.
Field Engineer : Denver, CO
1/6/2017 12:15:26 PM
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems
2+ years of experience supporting businesses primarily on the front end (desktop and application support and administration), but also on the backend (troubleshooting connectivity, server administration, etc.)
• Some experience installing, configuring and managing firewalls, switches and Wi-Fi devices
• Interpersonal skills such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
• Diagnosis skills of technical issues
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
• Service awareness of all organization's key IT services for which support is being provided
• Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
• Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment