ASAP provides world class information technology Staffing Services and Project Solutions across a broad range of skills and technologies. Headquartered in Norcross, GA., with branch offices in Birmingham, AL, Washington, DC, East Brunswick, NJ, New York, NY and Dallas, TX, ASAP has the ability to deliver solutions and services across the country. As a Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise, providing information technology solutions and services to Fortune 1000 companies and State and Local Government since 1989, ASAP has built an outstanding reputation for delivering excellence to our clients and our consultants. Please visit us at www.asapstaffingllc.com for more info.
Platform Architect : Atlanta, GA
9/24/2016 6:58:46 AM
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalency (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or engineering discipline)
* 3+ year's experience as a software architect
* 3+ years of development or DevOPS experience.
* Strong written/oral communication skills and ability to clearly communicate across diverse business and technology teams
* Ability to translate business requirements into thorough technical requirements while not being prescriptive on implementation
* Ability to work independently with a high degree of self-initiative and determination
* Flexible, team focused, and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to reach consensus among diverse and even difficult IT and business partner groups
* Agile/SCRUM experience
* Must have experience designing and developing large systems that are highly available, microservices-based, and scalable/performant.
* Professional hands on experience in developing and deploying cloud-based SaaS applications
* Professional experience with Cloud/Docker (cloud infrastructure/vendor agnostic)
* Experience in cloud-based architectures (cloud vendor agnostic), containers, microservices, and NoSQL (e.g. Cassandra, Redis, MongoDB, CouchDB) based persistence technologies
* Experience working with non-IT business areas to capture requirements
* Experience developing standards and/or working with standards committees
* Experience with Web Services and APIs
* Experience with networking and web standards such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, web security mechanisms, proxies, firewalls, load balancers.
* IOT experience including familiarity with protocols like mqtt and coap highly preferred.