Ageatia Tech Consultancy services Inc is an IT consulting and Software Services Company which provides high value information technology services and solutions to companies ranging in size from the Fortune 500 to small startups. Founded in 2002, Ageatia Tech supplies a broad range of IT applications’ solutions and services including; e-Business solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation and Post Implementation Support, Application development, Application Maintenance, Software customizations and Remote Database Administration services.
Salesforce Business Analyst : Naperville, IL
9/26/2016 7:13:48 AM
Salesforce Business Analyst
Education requirement: BS in Computer Science and 5 years experience or 7 years experience.
Years of Experience: 3+ years' experience in Salesforce.com platform as a BA preferred, 5+ years BA experience.
Certifications: Salesforce certification REQUIRED
• Responsible for the design, architecture, development, implementation, integration, stakeholder training and ongoing support and maintenance of Navistar's Salesforce.com instances as part of a team of Salesforce Administrators and Developers.
• Gather business and system requirements, conceptualize and develop SF solutions to deliver value based on business priorities
• Participate in solution design sessions. Recommend alternate approaches.
• Map requirements to out-of-box functionality within SalesForce and Appexchange solutions.
• Experienced with implementing Salesforce on mobile devices
• Develop business process workflows to outline critical processes
• Create screen mockups, assist in development of prototypes for custom solutions
• Catalog business drivers, success metrics, ROI calculations and ensure the designed solution provides proper reporting and analytics to measure adoption and performance.
• Create functional designs for new product functionality on Salesforce Platform.
• Configure solution to meet design requirements
• Create test cases and test scripts in accordance with the test plan
• Work with end users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to accurately prioritize defects and re-test resolved issues
• Assist in the creation of training materials and delivery of end user training
• Administer Salesforce applications
• Collaborate with team members to develop strategic industry solution offerings based on the Salesforce platform.
• Collaborate on and inform cross-functional teams of new feature functional design, functional requirements, limitations, and implementation.
• Establish strong partnership and collaboration with sales team and other functions to drive Salesforce.com usage.
• Accountable for partnering with key roles (enterprise architects, project managers, business users, infrastructure, etc.) to create solutions that are aligned to architecture standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services
• Liaise with Developers, Salesforce.com and Salesforce.com-certified service partners on solution development.
• Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
• Ability to quickly connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the application.
• Experience working with application design principles, requirements gathering techniques including interviews, workshop facilitation, prototyping
• Experience working with agile project methodologies
• Experience with business process mapping and related tools (eg.Microsoft Visio) preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Well organized and is an exceptional communicator with his/her team, peers and leadership
• Industry experience in implementing enterprise solutions for manufacturing or retail