Sales Force Developer : Fairfax, VA
9/26/2016 11:37:17 PM
Sales Force Developer
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
* 3-4 years of industry experience as a salesforce.com developer.
* Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application.
* Advanced experience with Salesforce configuration and custom development; act as a go-to person for the Saleforce platform
* Experience with SteelBrick CPQ and/or SteelBrick Billing preferred
* Experience in designing and developing software components in a web-based systems architecture and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background
* Experience with the salesforce development toolkit including Apex, Test classes, Triggers, Visualforce, html, css, jquery,SOQL/SOSL ,Force.com IDE and migration tool.
* Ability to support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, validations, custom permissions, approvals etc.
* Experience with the AppExchange tools is desired.
* Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools.
* Experience with SOAP/REST API development.
* Strong presentation and communication skills; experience presenting to all levels of management
* SFDC DEV Certifications is a plus.
* Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs; be able to lead or facilitate sessions to define and document business requirements
* Ability to speak and write English fluently, and can produce high quality technical documentation and analysis.
* Should have participated in, and be familiar with, SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
* Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions; participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues.