Britstan is proactive, rather than reactive in the way we recruit impact talent.We classify impact talent as the top performers in the areas critical to the success of any project:
Functional and System Analysis
Technical Leadership & System Development
Design, Architecture and Modeling
Testing and Implementation
Business Systems Solutions Consultant : Burbank, CA
9/26/2016 11:53:58 PM
Business Systems Solutions Consultant
• Bachelor's degree required
Extensive hands-on SQL querying involving multiple table joins
• 3 or more years of Oracle database and data extract and transformation experience.
• 5 or more years of experience reporting from large databases or data warehouses and expert understanding of the data relationships with these.
• 5 or more years of decision support experience required, including preparing financial, accounting or utilization reports. Assets
• Working knowledge of TOAD, SAS and Visual Basic preferred.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency with PC-based query and report writing tools such as Tableau; expert knowledge of spreadsheet and database programs, particularly Microsoft Excel and Access, and expert understanding of relational database and data integrity.
• Strong communication skills, ability to keep up with technological changes, techniques and improvements, and apply those to current environment, strong customer service focus, and good organizational and time management skills.
• Understanding of sales or financial information systems.
• Problem solving skills including the ability to research and initiate a data extract and report that answers key questions not answerable using known sources.
• History of becoming an expert on data availability and quality, gathering detailed business requirements, and the creativity to develop workable solutions for a wide range of customers.
• Keen ability to keep up with additional data sources and system changes within Kaiser Permanente.