Founded in 2005, QIS has attracted the best talent in the industry through its employee-friendly culture. The company has provided technology products and consulting services to well known clients many of whom are government and public sector companies. The company has offices in East Brunswick, New Jersey and Baroda, India.
A mix of offshore and onsite services is used for each client engagement. Through this engagement model, we assist our clients in achieving cost effective and time bound completion of the assignment. Development, Deployment and Integration activities are managed effectively by distributing activities across multiple delivery options.
QIS provides superior consulting and IT services to clients globally - combining knowledgeable resources and flexible technologies to offer high quality, low-cost products and services. We maximize the value of new technology to exploit business opportunities by integrating solid business experience with creative new applications. We bring innovative ideas and cutting-edge technologies into the business of customers. We plan and execute projects that improve clients' business performance.
The proof of our capabilities is demonstrated through the successes of our clients and the strength of our relationships.
Sr. LDAP system engineer : San Francisco, CA
9/27/2016 12:00:01 AM
Sr. LDAP system engineer
• Deep Understanding of UNIX/Linux Fundamentals and concepts.
• Experience in installation, configuration, troubleshooting of Oracle/Sun Directory Server and Proxy
• Creating and administering schema and manage backups and restore activities
• Indexing, tuning, performance/load testing of the LDAP directory services
• Experience in digital certificates: CSR, install of certificates, SSL, ACLs
• Experience in SSO (TAM/Siteminder/PingFed)
• Knowledge of databases and types (tree hierarchy)
• Managing the replication and changelog of the entire Directory Services environment
• Familiarity with identity and access management: provisioning, account creation, account maintenance,
• Understanding of authentication, authorization, group management, roles and workflows
• Understanding of basic TCP/IP networking concepts: VIP, IPs, gateway, LB, firewalls