BELLSOFT is a Minority owned, Consulting and Systems Integration company, specializing in implementing the complete suite of products by PeoplesoftTM and J.D. EdwardsTM. Bellsoft also has expertise in implementing the complete suite of products by SAPTM.
Headquartered in Atlanta Georgia, our coverage expands with branch offices in Chicago, IL, Dallas Texas and offshore development sites in India. We have been providing consulting, project management, implementation and staffing services to clients surrounding the comprehensive suite of J.D. Edwards,PeopleSoft and SAP ERP products and solutions since 1996.Bellsoft became an Oracle business partner during 2005.
Sr Security Engineer : Eagan, MN
9/28/2016 12:02:56 AM
Sr Security Engineer
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
Basic Entry Requirements:
Five (5) or more years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory engineering.
• Technical leadership with other engineering personnel internal and external to the team
• Demonstrate excellent innovation and customer support skills
Responsible for the design, testing, evaluation, implementation, support, management, and deployment of Active Directory services used to safeguard the organization's information assets.
Develop products for the enterprise in support of the corporate security policies.
• Broad range of exposure in security scope, and/or CISSP. Specific engineering expertise needed in Microsoft Active Directory including Azure, PowerShell, ADFS and Oracle Directory Server.
• Provide technical expertise and advice on areas of security technology, including: Directory, platform security, authentication/authorization systems, application security, security architecture, policy enforcement, and security frameworks.
• Excellent customer service capability and attitude provided to other technology stakeholders.
• Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend, and plan implementation of new and/or improved information security with a focus on Active Directory.
• Work with technology group to evaluate, select, install, and configure hardware/software systems to comply with established enterprise security standards and policies.
• Develop technical documentation to support the evaluation, selection, installation, and maintenance of Active Directory security technology systems.
• Keep abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies and available products
5-7 years of experience