COOLSOFT was formed in 2001 with an objective to become a premier Information Technology Service provider. It was formed with a dedication to build a long-term relationship with clients by offering quality services that include providing top quality IT professionals and executing major projects at highly competitive prices.
COOLSOFT's commitment, honesty, reliability and integrity in providing solutions to its clients resulted in long-term relationships. We have created an environment for our clients resulting in improved efficiencies, reduced costs and deliverables ahead of schedule and customer satisfaction.
Our consultants have proven record of planning, designing, developing and maintaining the turnkey projects for major clients in United States and Asia-Pacific regions. Our consultants continuously improve their technical and personal skills through internal and external training's to add value not only for us, but also for our clients.
COOLSOFT can achieve reduced application life cycle costs, improved quality and enhanced performance on its engagements with their highly experienced and motivated personnel.
COOLSOFT by providing committed services to its clients has increased its revenues over 9 million dollars in year 2007.
Oracle DBA : Raleigh, NC
10/3/2016 7:40:01 AM
• This position requires an advanced degree in computer science and at least 10 years of experience in Oracle technologies.
• Ability to install, configure, patch, upgrade, tune and monitor Oracle database and middleware fusion applications including Oracle 11g/12c, Active Guard, Goldengate, Enterprise manager, and Oracle Security Suite
• Ability to configure backup and recovery and replication services
• Ability to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others
• Ability to manage highly complex work efforts.
• Must have advance database design skills using Erwin or Visio
• Proficient in Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors and Triggers.
• Knowledge transfer to in-house staff for ongoing support and maintenance.
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent client communication
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills