Systel provides full-spectrum consulting, technology, business process outsourcing and engineering services. With a broad Subject Matter Expertise about the unique challenges faced by various industries and through hands on experience earned from different client engagements, we enable our customers to address their challenges with tailor made solutions best suited to their present systems.
Bigdata Architect : Melbourne, FL
11/15/2016 5:49:47 AM
1. Demonstrable excellence in innovation, problem solving, analytical skills, data structures and design patterns.
2. Experience in refactoring and re-engineering of enterprise systems and good understanding of functional aspects.
3. Extensive experience with Hadoop and Machine learning algorithms.
4. Extensive experience working with Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and Data Warehousing.
5. Hands on experience in NoSQL: HBase/ Cassandra/ Mongo DB, Hive and Pig-Latin, Mahout.
6. Hands on Experience with Flume, Oozie, Map/ Reduce, SQOOP etc.,
7. Implementation of at least Two Big Data ecosystem project.
8. Strong Exposure in integrating Big Data ecosystems and Extensive knowledge about Hadoop Architecture and HDFS.
9. Extensive experience and Hands on in Setting up Hadoop Cluster and managing it.
10. Strong programming skills in Java/Python and Hands on experience in Unix / shell scripting to handle file management and job scheduler.
11. Solid understanding of data manipulation and data analytics.
12. Strong foundation in skills used in data science e.g. Pig, Hive, SQL .
13. Good knowledge in different flavors of Hadoop like Apache, Cloudera, MapR, Horton Works.