Business Developement Manager
10/10/2016 12:35:49 PM
Business development Manager
Research and develop new clients and opportunities by networking and creating new relationships with target audience and cultivating existing client relationships.
· Perform quantitative analysis, and develop proposals and SoW, Contract negotiations, MSA and Closure, either assisting a larger team or as an individual contributor.
· Support marketing related events, seminars, mailings and call campaigns to increase brand awareness and presence in the market. Create brochures, mailers, email blasts and targeted collateral.
· Seeks and discovers federal, state, and local government opportunities. Provide analysis of new markets including competitor analysis, growth opportunities, and financial projections.
· Managing the proposal development activities including creation of work plan, prepare all RFP response outlines, proposal management activities, compliance to RFP requirements, and coordination of involved parties.
· Communicate with the clients on a weekly/daily basis and accountable for weekly dial-in meetings
· Utilize business communication tools to help share information and valuable intel around the client's
business (Sales Pipeline, sales dial-ins, and etc.).
· Effectively communicate and present the Sophus value proposition to all executive levels
of an organization. Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
· Bachelors' degree.
· Industry background in Retail Business, Entertainment and Technology Consultancy will be advantage.
· Familiarity using sales and costpoint CRM and Enterprise Relationship Management Software(ERM)
· Strong technical skills with the Adobe Creative Suite or graphic design, Microsoft Office, and Deltek Vision desired.
· Working knowledge of marketing automation tool - such as Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot.
· Email platform experience (Constant Contact, MailChimp, ExactTarget)
· Excellent communication skills in English, Hindi and Tamil. Work Environment, Physical Job Requirements:
· BDM spends portions of the day communicating with clients in person, by email and over the telephone.
· Domestic and international travel will be required to meet with clients for business development purposes.
· This position may also require working late hours to ensure the organization's goals are met and any issues
are resolved quickly and efficiently.