Systems Integration Solutions, Inc. (SIS) is an Information Technology Consulting Services company that specializes in delivering technology solutions to meet the needs of our clients. SIS maintains a fundamental commitment to excellence that is evident in everything we do.
Informatics Analyst : San Ramon, CA
10/17/2016 12:07:48 AM
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Minimum 3 years of professional analytics-related experience.
• Substantial experience with data management, trend analysis, statistical reporting, report design and development.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and to function as an integral part of a team in a rapidly changing work environment, frequently operating without direct supervision.
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills including ability to present complex technical concepts in a clear, concise manner to audiences with varying levels of technical understanding.
• Proficiency in Microsoft suite, including pivot tables.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Experience in analyzing a wide array of data types, including medical and pharmacy claims, clinical process and outcome data, e.g., HEDIS and other performance metrics, and survey data.
• Experience with PerformancePoint, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Power Pivot, SQL language and OLAP cubes.