NTT DATA is a Global IT Innovator delivering technology-enabled services and solutions to clients around the world. The company provides consulting, managed services, projects, outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions to mid-sized and large enterprises in all major industries.
Automation Engineer/Software Developer
10/18/2016 1:45:33 AM
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, document, and maintain automated tests and assistive productivity tools.
- Conduct peer code reviews and mentor junior associates.
- Collaborate with other technical resources to:
Suggest improvements for processes, best practices, and standards.
Design and develop automated tests and/or assistive productivity tools.
Identify opportunities to improve maintainability of automation platform.
- Understand and apply Test Driven Design (TDD) concepts to test and debug automated solutions and custom tools.
- Ability to perform technical and functional analysis.
- Demonstrated software development experience in any of the following:
6+ years of software development using Object Oriented Language and/or Dynamic Script Language.
6+ years of automation scripting (not record and playback).
- Proven ability to quickly learn and apply new technical skills.
- Delivery of accurate automation code, software code, or SQL.
- B.S. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or similar technical field.
- Preferred Technology Experience: Java; C#; Sahi; Selenium; SOATest; SoapUI; PL/SQL.
If keen please click on APPLY.