LoganBritton provides optimized movement and transformation of critical data, and the efficient, flexible and confident access to that data. This is accomplished through the delivery of a variety of custom engagements, including guaranteed fixed bid solutions. We are masters in efficiently and effectively dealing with the complex issues involving movement, integration and presentation of strategic data.
The foundation of each LoganBritton solution is data confidence, which results from the synergy of timely and accurate data, data quality, comprehensive metadata, an integrated testing strategy, and automated exception management. Traditional system components are layered onto this data confidence architecture, including ETL, BI, ODS, EDW, data marts and so on.
Sr IBM Consultant : Chicago, IL
1/10/2017 11:09:32 AM
Sr IBM Consultant
IBM Control Desk workflows.
• IBM Tivoli Software –
• SCCD / CD = IBM Smart Cloud Control Desk / Control Desk
• TAMIT = IBM Tivoli Asset Management for IT
• ITNM = IBM Tivoli Network Manager
• CCMDB = IBM Change and Configuration Management Database
• Java Development
• Knowledge of Agile frameworks, such as Scrum, and software development lifecycle
• Documentation skills to clearly define requirements and user documentation
• Knowledge of telecommunications network infrastructure, preferably cellular network infrastructure
• IP networking knowledge, including IP addressing, routers, Level-2 and Level-3
• JBoss, Apache Tomcat, or IBM WebSphere application servers.