InScope Solutions delivers solutions that enable clients to maximize value from their business and technology investments. Our approach bridges the gap between business strategy and technology adoption. This ensures our solutions will not only be deployed, but will be accepted.
Each InScope team includes industry veterans from both the business and technology worlds. Our teams understand our clients’ business and embrace their missions as their own.
Our capabilities span the disciplines of strategy, implementation, and operations with specialized expertise in:
* Decision Management
* Enterprise Software
* Secure and Optimized Computing
* Financial Services
InScope Solutions originated in 1997 as Divya Inc., a local application development company who pioneered the use of Enterprise Java (J2EE). Shortly thereafter, Divya changed its name to Isavix Corporation and expanded its development focus to include Open Source and .Net.
In 2003, Isavix merged with a technology and business consultancy and became InScope Solutions. The consolidated firm now offers a full suite of business and technology services and targets clients across the commercial, federal, and non-profit sectors.
InScope Solutions is certified by the SBA as a veteran-owned 8(a) and by the VMSDC as a minority supplier in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Boasting over 150 high-performing employees and consultants, InScope has received numerous industry accolades citing its fast growth and delivery expertise.
Java Developer : BPEL, XML, SOA, JDBC, ORM, SQL : Reston, VA
1/20/2017 10:07:20 AM
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, related field or equivalent work experience.
• At least 6+ Years of experience in developing complex SOA projects/enterprise applications, specifically in Java, J2EE, Oracle Service Bus, BPEL and XML Technologies (XPath, XQuery, XSD, XSLT, SOX/DOM Parsers, JAXB).
• Experience with various Design Patterns and hands on experience of developing SOAP (JAX-WS) and RESTful (JAX-RS) Web Services using Spring Web Service, Apache CXF, Jersey and Axis.
• Very strong experience in using JMS Queue and Topic's for building messaging related solutions using MDBs.
• Experience in JDBC Programming using Open JPA and other ORM tools like Spring and Hibernate.
• Strong SQL, Database Programming skills in working with Oracle/IBM UDB/Sybase Databases.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly-complex environment using leading-edge technology.
• Experience with Web Servers like WebLogic/Tomcat and using IDEs like Eclipse, JDeveloper etc.
• Experience with Unit Tests using JUnit, build tools Ant/Maven and continuous integration services is desired.
• Excellent analytical, comprehension, communication, writing, and interpersonal skills, Innovative in proposing solutions.
• Experience in IBM DataPower is desired.
• Web Service Security Patterns experience is a plus.
• Jenkins and Sonar Cube is a plus.
• Java Certifications are desired
• Experience in using Team Forge GIT as source code repository is a plus.
• Experience in Agile based Project development is a plus.