InScope Solutions delivers solutions that enable clients to maximize value from their business and technology investments. Our approach bridges the gap between business strategy and technology adoption. This ensures our solutions will not only be deployed, but will be accepted.
Each InScope team includes industry veterans from both the business and technology worlds. Our teams understand our clients’ business and embrace their missions as their own.
Our capabilities span the disciplines of strategy, implementation, and operations with specialized expertise in:
* Decision Management
* Enterprise Software
* Secure and Optimized Computing
* Financial Services
InScope Solutions originated in 1997 as Divya Inc., a local application development company who pioneered the use of Enterprise Java (J2EE). Shortly thereafter, Divya changed its name to Isavix Corporation and expanded its development focus to include Open Source and .Net.
In 2003, Isavix merged with a technology and business consultancy and became InScope Solutions. The consolidated firm now offers a full suite of business and technology services and targets clients across the commercial, federal, and non-profit sectors.
InScope Solutions is certified by the SBA as a veteran-owned 8(a) and by the VMSDC as a minority supplier in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Boasting over 150 high-performing employees and consultants, InScope has received numerous industry accolades citing its fast growth and delivery expertise.
Systems Development Manager : Scrum, Agile : Bethesda, MD
11/29/2016 11:03:00 PM
Systems Development Manager
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
• 10 years' experience working through the design, development, release cycle and delivering applications to end users
• 7+ years' experience in Sales Force implementation and configuration experience
• Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
• Able to find root causes of problems and quickly determine efficient solutions
• Extensive skills in troubleshooting a wide range of technology-related systems using a range of technical skills and knowledge
• Multi-tasking capable (individual will be responsible for multiple systems), and highly flexible
• Demonstrated record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and/or development manager
• Experience in Scrum methodology and Agile practices