Quick and precise information is the only true source of competitive advantage. At Ace, our Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing unit comprises of professionals with domain centric skills coupled with technology expertise. They represent a pool of diverse technology skill sets including Data Acquisition, Data Modeling, Meta Data Repository, Data Management, Data Mining and OLAP. We have implemented a wide spectrum of solutions for organizations in this area. These range from setting up a data repository for risk management to architecting a global data warehouse solutions. Organizations are increasingly feeling the need to make their applications "current" so that they provide effective decision support.
Teradata ETL Developer : Linux/Unix, SQL, COBOL, Hadoop : Dallas, TX
3/8/2017 11:25:21 AM
Teradata ETL Developer
- 2-3 years of years of overall programming experience.
- 1-2 years of experience with Teradata, including Teradata tools and utilities.
- 1-2 years working experience with Linux/Unix.
- 1-2 years working experience with COBOL.
- 1-2 years of working experience with scheduling tools (e.g., CA7, Autosys).
- SQL experience and ability to understand data models.
- Development experience in Mainframe technologies.
- Development experience with Hadoop.