Paragon is a regional company with national reach, connected to the IT community. Founded in 1997, Paragon specializes in providing Information Technology talent to companies in Des Moines and Omaha.
We believe in being direct, thorough and building relationships. That philosophy has spurred our growth and success.
We also are community-minded and devote a tremendous amount of resources to groups and organizations in the cities in which we live and work. Our annual fundraising celebration, Friends of Friends, is held each April and raises thousands for a designated charitable organization. It is regarded by those who attend as the most fun fundraiser in modern history.
Agile Coach : Des Moines, IA
1/11/2017 12:15:49 PM
* Work with leadership to assess and develop key metrics and deliverables needed to develop consistent Agile practices and processes
* Work with teams to assess the type of work being delivered and provide guidance of Agile tools, techniques and best practices that can be applied to gain efficiencies
* Provide coaching and support to teams and/or individual contributors in order to promote adoption and improvement of agile methods and practice; including developing and delivering training as needed.
* Act as a coach/mentor to those fulfilling Scrum Master and Product Owner responsibilities within each team to help support adoption and consistent application of necessary processes.
* Provide facilitation support for team/cross-team retrospectives and coaching needed to create action oriented plans to address.
* Provide guidance on achieving agile principle maturity including cross-team collaboration, work prioritization and visibility, team accountability, relevant metrics and the overall evolution of organizational agile practices, processes and tools.
* Utilize problem-solving techniques to identify issues with organizational processes and provide potential solutions and workarounds with impacts, including impact/effort analysis.
* Use change management concepts, and help manage the cultural and people impact of change, to support roll-out of agile practices, processes and tools; including, but not limited to, communication and roll-out plans, training materials, training delivery and process documentation.