Sr. C#.Net/ Sharepoint developer Architect : Los Angeles, CA
3/8/2017 10:47:55 AM
Sr. C#.Net/ Sharepoint
1. Design, develop and enhance existing web application capabilities comprised of highly complex or specialized business process and workflow-driven applications. Requires understanding of .Net frameworks, Web Services, SharePoint architecture and related technologies
2. Partner with cognizant engineers and customers to develop and define viable software systems and implement them in a supported, reusable manner.
3. Participate in technical discussions and provide support to the on-going planning, implementation and operations for the SharePoint/.Net hosting service architecture and applications.
4. Leverage extensive experience and skills in the following areas:
5. SharePoint 2007/2010 development and deployment experience
6. Webpart deployment, configuration and development in support of business processes
7. Data analytics and platform architecture deployments aligned with a consolidated logical infrastructure
? Experience with implementing and maintaining SharePoint 2010/2013 farms and services
? Relational database and operating systems experience with MS SQL 2008/2012 databases
? Familiarity with Windows and IIS administration. Familiarity with Windows NLB and clustering a plus
? Experience supporting Active Directory, ADFS, and federated authentication.
? Understanding of SharePoint administration including management of service applications, web applications, site collection administration, solution deployment, and backup/restore via Central Administration and PowerShell.
? Understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio and Web systems architecture.
? Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies, including .Net Service Communication applications.
? Experience with agile software development, scrum, and TFS.
? Experience developing test cases and test plans.
? Experience in Information architecture and taxonomy development.
? Able to communicate effectively with technical as well as non-technical staff.
? Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
? Highly self-motivated and directed.
? Keen attention to detail.
? Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
? Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
? Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.