IT People, Inc is a business and technology service and solutions provider, helping any size company optimize their organizational performance, by mapping strategic goals and objectives to their IT initiatives. Our strategic technology solutions provide powerful insight, help solve mission-critical problems and drive performance across the enterprise.
At IT People, our goal is to create efficiencies and balance between the processes and technology by facilitating collaboration, and leveraging the best practices to improve existing IT investments. We provide the necessary insight and governing power to strategically manage and deliver on executive direction.
Since 1999, IT People, Inc has been a leading IT Services Company, focused on providing scalable and cost-effective IT solutions using the Business Value Framework. We are driven to attain our client's highest satisfaction by delivering the best and most cost-effective solutions in areas such as Software Development, Enterprises Solutions, Consulting and Value Added Services. We also provide offshore software development and maintenance services with proven expertise in cutting edge technology, and domain expertise.
We are driven to attain our customer's highest satisfaction by providing business experts with underlying delivery expertise in Enterprise Technology, Methodologies, and Implementations. Our core competencies are designed to effectively deliver results to our customers
Senior Project Manager : Triangle Park, NC
1/31/2017 10:56:33 AM
Senior Project Manager
Contract - W2
• 8+ years related project leadership experience
• Demonstrated and articulated experience with project cores: Scope, Planning/Schedule development and Management, Communication, Financial/Budget, Risk Management, change control practices
• Detailed knowledge and/or experience with technology implementation concepts such as Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC)
• Use of or experience with different IT project approaches such as Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, etc.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills, understands what it takes to deliver software with exposure to large-scale systems
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical abilities
• Experienced with office automation tools (MS Office Suite of Products-Intermediate skills-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
• Experience working with Project Portfolio Management tools, preferably Clarity.
•Extensive experience with leading managing / distributed global teams and/or vendors.