The name Integra reflects a combination of what we do - Integrating data and applications - and how we do it - with Corporate and individual Integrity. Our business is founded on and operates with the belief and conviction to treat people including our customers, our employees, and our partners -- Fairly
Business Systems Technician : Denver, CO
3/19/2017 2:51:15 AM
Business Systems Technician
Requirements High school diploma or GED with Trade/Vo-Tech or two year degree, or the equivalent in training and work experience. Minimum of four years experience in the installation or service of two Integra Telecom supported BST products with voicemail, multiple site networking, advanced applications, and PRI/T-1 installation. Advanced level manufacturer certification on two Integra Telecom supported products. Minimum four years experience installing advanced level IP services including installation and troubleshooting experience with firewalls and networking. Must have advanced knowledge of Operating Systems. Knowledge of and the ability to use system utilities, Internet client software and PC troubleshooting skills. Ability to receive and/or to be a holder of a Restricted Energy License. Demonstrated ability to solve problems, work semi-independently and to organize and prioritize multiple, conflicting priorities. Requires the ability recommend corrective procedures and meet inflexible commitment deadlines. Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Mitel 5000 – 3300 certifications a plus / NEC 8100 – 8300 certifications a plus
• Ability to work with confidential information in a professional manner.
• Must possess leadership skills necessary to lead complex, multi-site or multi-day installations in lead tech capacity.
• Has the ability to establish priorities and work independently on projects.
• Must hold advanced manufacturer certifications on two company supported BST systems with proficiency in advanced applications.
• Must have ability as measured by supervisor the knowledge and proficiency on advanced applications.
• Skill in operating and maintaining various telephone testing, installation, and repair equipment.
• Must be able to troubleshoot and isolate complex equipment and network issues.
• Maintains a high level, technical knowledge of company's advanced network service offerings as well as the required CPE for installation.
• Maintains an advanced knowledge of personal computers and Operating Systems.
• Maintains an advanced knowledge and has the ability to apply that knowledge of networking elements including but not limited to networking protocols and the most up-to-date technologies.