A professionally managed IT services company, Centris is based in India, with its hubs of activity in the cosmopolitan cities of Bangalore and Chennai. An excellent track record ever since its incorporation in the year 2002, and supported by the goodwill of an ever increasing and satisfied clientele, Centris is now gearing itself to positioning itself as a major player in niche technical areas in the IT industry.
Centris is a company whose growth has been driven by client demands. Interestingly, this very aspect incorporated in our business approach, has enabled it to race ahead of competition in the areas of its operations. Evidence of success in this approach is visible in the fact that industry majors like SAP, Verisign, IBM, Siemens and ICICI are some of the end users of services provided by Centris.
Mainframe Developer - Chennai
11/17/2016 7:16:17 AM
* Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas.
* May include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications.
* Works closely with lines of business or operations areas to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes.
* Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and make recommendations.
* Integrated testing with multiple iterations is expected and requires organization and communication skills.
* Debugging and diagnostic skills in batch processing are required.
* Documentation is a requirement for all projects, including technical specifications and supporting documents from research and testing.
* Use of Microsoft Office tools is preferred.
If you meet the above skill sets, kindly apply online.
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.